March 31, 2022
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATION
Position: Content Editor L1
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Pune M.H. (India)
Number of Positions: 1
SolvyOne Digital manages multiple sub-brands under its hood with a team of tech geeks and passionate writers, developing technology solutions and publishing self-help guides to resolve day-to-day problems digitally.
SolvyOne Digital’s primary focus is on technology-related brands; hence, prior experience related to technology, gadgets, and business tools will be highly preferred.
SolvyOne Digital is looking for an experienced content editor to look after our content publishing needs. Your duties will include but are not limited to proofreading, fact-checking, revising articles, ensuring guidelines are followed, and providing positive feedback that will allow our writers to produce better content.
You will also revamp the existing blog articles and manage the whole content process. Our well-designed feedback processes will help you further grow, and master your editing and editorial management skills.
Aside from managing a team, you’ll have to produce your own content. Therefore, we need a capable and well-versed content writer and editor with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Prepare content received from writers for publishing on WordPress Dashboard
- Proofread and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors
- Rewrite the text to make it easier for readers to understand
- Publish articles as per content guidelines
- Manages a team of writers and creators
- Share feedback with the writers for improvements
- Train new writers to meet the firm’s expectations in terms of quality, structure, SEO, etc.
- Regularly update the outdated pages and articles
- Discussing and planning a proper publishing strategy
- Implementing strategies to increase readership
- Managing day-to-day operations in an efficient and effective manner
- Assign tasks to internal team members and freelancers
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Media, English, or a related field
- Proven 1 year of work experience as an Editor in Chief, Managing Editor, or a similar position in the Media Industry
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a demonstrable portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Amazing ability to write in creative and innovative ways
- Exceptional knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and listening skills
Do you think this perfect fit for you? If yes, then we’d love to hear from you!
Do note that as a part of the interview process, you will also take a content editing test to help us understand your content editing and copywriting skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive pay with a quarterly performance bonus
- The week off on Saturday and Sunday
- Half day off on Wednesday
- 7 hours work day with an hour break for recreational activity
- Appraisal cycle every 6 months
- Opportunity to lead the team
- Cover Letter describing why you think a perfect fit for the role
- 2-3 links to your editorial articles
- Expected compensation per month