March 31, 2022
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATION
Position: Content Writer L1
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Pune M.H. (India)
Number of Positions: 1
SolvyOne Digital manages multiple sub-brands under its hood with a team of tech geeks and passionate writers, developing technology solutions and publishing self-help guides to resolve day-to-day problems digitally.
SolvyOne Digital’s primary focus is on technology-related brands; hence, prior experience related to technology, gadgets, and business tools will be highly preferred.
SolvyOne Digital is looking for an experienced content writer to look after our content publishing needs. Your duties will include but are not limited to producing content, proofreading, fact-checking, revising existing articles, ensuring guidelines are followed, and providing positive feedback that will allow other writers to produce better content.
You will also revamp the existing blog articles and manage the whole content process. Our well-designed feedback processes will help you further grow, and master your editing and editorial management skills.
Therefore, we need a capable and well-versed content writer and editor with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Produce a well-researched and complete article on any given topic/industry
- Proofread and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors
- Rewrite the text to make it easier for readers to understand
- Train new writers to meet the firm’s expectations in terms of quality, structure, SEO, etc.
- Share feedback with the budding writers for improvements
- Prepare content for publishing on WordPress
- Discussing and planning a proper publishing strategy
- Implementing optimization strategies to increase readership
- Managing day-to-day operations in an efficient and effective manner
- Assign tasks to internal team members and freelancers if required
- Update the outdated pages and articles if required
- Manages a team of writers if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Media, English, or a related field
- Proven one year of work experience as a Content Writer, Content Creator, or a similar position in the Media Industry
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a demonstrable portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Amazing ability to write in creative and innovative ways
- Exceptional knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and listening skills
Do you think this perfect fit for you? If yes, then we’d love to hear from you!
Do note that as a part of the interview process, you will also take a content writing test to help us understand your content creation and copywriting skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive pay with a quarterly performance bonus
- The week off on Saturday and Sunday
- Half day off on Wednesday
- 7 hours work day with an hour break for recreational activity
- Appraisal cycle every 6 months
- Opportunity to lead the team
- Cover Letter describing why you think a perfect fit for the role
- 2-3 links to your written articles (or portfolio)
- Expected compensation per month